Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everyone Loves Getting Mail

Nicole Tattersall - Rabbit Tales

There are so many ways to keep up to date with what I'm up to in the art world from following me on twitter, liking me on facebook and keeping track of my blog. Though if your like me and love receiving monthly newsletters in your inbox, you can also sign up to receive my monthly newsletter.  I generally send them out at the start of each month and sometimes if there are too many new things going on I'll also send a mid month email too.

If you would like to sign up to receive my monthly newsletter chock full of arty goodness simply sign up below. Also if you have a monthly newsletter let me know too as I would love to check it out.


* indicates required





No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com