Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Artwork Catalogue - June 2011


After the popularity of my May Art Catalogue I've decided to now make it a monthly thing. This time round for my June 2011 Art Catalogue I've added some pieces that I have in stock that weren't in the May edition and also works that are at housed at galleries I deal with. It features pieces from some recent exhibitions such as 'FanBoy vs ArtBoy: Comics', 'For Walls 1st Birthday' 'Drip', 'This Little Tea Pot' and 'Ladie Killerz #4'.

Should you be interested in purchasing any of the pieces from the June 2011 Art Catalogue or if you are a gallery interested in stocking my work, feel free to email me at nicole_a_tattersall[at]yahoo.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com