Monday, May 30, 2011

Four Corners - Tonight


Tonight at 8:30pm on ABC1, Four Corners will air a report on the live cattle export trade from Australia to Indonesia. The program will air never seen before footage obtained by Animals Australia, revealing the fate Australian cattle face when they reach their final destination.

To read more visit WSPA's Humane Chain Blogpost about the Four Corners feature. 

You can also take action by writing a letter to your MP calling for an end live export at www.humanechain.org.au

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links Nicole, an important issue people need to be made more aware of. I didn't see the 4 corners episode but the videos on the Animals Australia website made me cry, to be honest I couldn't watch them fully because it is just too terrible to bear. I will use the link to write to my MP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,

    Thank you. It is a cause I've been supporting for a while now.

    You can view it online at http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/special_eds/20110530/cattle/ though I do recommend a big box of tissues.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh i saw this - how incredibly disturbing. Humans have a lot to answer for.... absolutely no excuses for those things happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, I couldn't of said it better myself.

    Nicole
    x

    P.S I just signed up to your newsletter and connected with you on flickr.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com