Saturday, May 28, 2011

Artwork Catalogue


After or even sometimes during an exhibition where I have a large collection of works I compile together a catalogue of all my artworks currently in stock. This time round with 'Drip' coming to a close today it has been no different. I've pulled together a majority of the artworks I currently have available for sale or should a gallery be interested in stocking my work. My May 2011 Art Catalogue features works from some recent exhibitions such as 'Drip', 'Just Another Female Skate Contest - Exhibition', 'This Little Tea Pot' and 'Ladie Killerz #4'.

Should you be interested in purchasing any of the pieces from the May 2011 Art Catalogue or if you are a gallery interested in stocking my work, feel free to email me at nicole_a_tattersall[at]yahoo.com.au.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture! I love it!!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry,

    The original is still available for purchase if your interested and I also hope to have prints available on RedBubble in the coming week.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com