Sunday, April 3, 2011

Introducing 3...

Yesterday I was talking to a friend about social networking and in conversation came up email newsletters. It was discussed how people have become so use to e-marketing that they may not even read the newsletter they've subscribed to, especially with all the emails that we do receive in this day and age. This has led me to thinking about which newsletters I subscribe to and which ones I read and don't read.

As part of this weeks introducing three I would like to introduce three email newsletters and updates that I do read!

P.S 
Don't forget if you want to sign up to receive my monthly newsletter you can do so in the right hand side panel
 



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Nicole!

    I'm so touched and excited that Orlando and Ivy/The Public Studio has made it onto your beautiful newsletter-read list.

    Further to this thought, reading The Free Fans Kit by @intreehouses, I've really begun thinking about just how sending out newsletters is an opportunity to really craft something beautiful and special for subscribers... ruminating on different ideas as to how to do this, now.

    I do think it's worth a read, by the way... shoot me an email if you want some more info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you make some artwork out of newletters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Ming-Zhu. Ohhh.. I checked out the In Tree Houses and downloaded and signed up to the newsletters.

    Nic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alistair,

    Already they are in a way. I just re-designed the layout of my own one and their looking pretty clean.

    Nic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com