Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hints + Tips - Choosing a Colour Platte

Colour is such an important part of good design and art. I find this so espically with my stencil works, I've had some pieces that have never seen the light of day simply because I didn't like the way the colours interacted with each other. Here are 3 useful colour palette and combination resources that I find useful when stuck on colour...

COLOURlovers
COLOURlovers is a place to check out a world of color, compare color palettes, comment on news and read color-related articles.
 
Color combinations
You will find more than 200 color combinations to help you in selecting colors for your website or band identity project.



colr.org
It’s a tool to let designers fiddle around with colors and have a bit of fun whilst doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com