Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hints + Tips - Social Networking

I'm currently working on a range of social networking tips for the Creative Women's Circle website. Some of the tips are for people who it doesn't matter how many followers/likers/friends they have. These tid bits of advice are the types of things than can be put in motion today! Which is why I thought I might share a few...
  • Follow/Like/Friend industry partners eg. a regular supplier, supporter
  • Update at least once a day, whether it be something in the news a link to something you found funny or that you have a big event on
  • Participate in Follow Friday on Twitter. If you don't know what Follow Friday it's where you recommended other people to follow people you think are worth following eg. #ff feat. some awesome people @person2 @person1@person3
  • Link your facebook/facebook fan page with your twitter account so that what you put on facebook comes up on twitter. Do ensure you check both accounts regularly though. This is a huge time saver too!
Happy tweeting and facebooking! If you want to follow me on twitter you can do so at www.twitter.com/nictatt and to catch me on facebook my page is www.facebook.com/pages/Nicole-Tattersall/46724905011

2 comments:

  1. thanks, I had no idea about follow friday on twitter - I've been a member for a while there but I have to say I find it a little hard to get in the swing of, unlike facebook which I find much easier. I look forward to reading your Creative Women's Circle tips.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com