Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hints + Tips - Advice

Over the past few weeks I've had some amazing things happen, in my personal, work and creative lives. Most of which comes down to some very useful advice that I've either been given or have remembered from somewhere that I can't recall. I thought it would be nice to share a few of these useful tid bits of advice...
  1. "They will always want you made two years ago, so just do what you want to now, because they'll want it in two years time" - fellow artist
  2. "If you don't ask you'll never know" - ?
  3. "You can't just sit there expecting it to come to you. You need to go out and tell people about what you do" - 90's pop group (seriously, I'm not kidding)
  4. "It pays to have good manners, no matter the situation" - I'll give credit to my folks for this one
  5. "As long as you enjoy it and push yourself a little bit harder each time, that's all that matters" - ex pro surfer

1 comment:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com