Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hints + Tips - Social Media and the Stationery Industry


Even though by trade I don't design greeting cards, yes I put my artwork on them but wouldn't refer to myself as a greeting card designer I subscribe to the Kate Harper's Greeting Card Design Blog. Recently she did a recap of popular posts from 2010and one that caught my eye was "Social Media and the Stationery Industry ". It explores social media and how it's changing the stationery industry and art licensing business.

There are plenty of links to interviews with designers, greeting card manufacturers, trend forecasters, and card sales reps who use social media in their businesses. They talk about how it has changed the way they work and how they use social media for what the do.

2 comments:

  1. cool info. i am such a hack when it comes to good design, but i really enjoy good links to and reading about your industry. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com