Monday, December 27, 2010

Last Few Paintings For 2010

Rabbit Tales Grassland (Spray 2 of 10)

These are probably my last few paintings for 2010, I'm sure I'll create a few more illustrations and pieces over the next few days but already being the 27 December I'd be cutting it fine.

Cup of Ducks on Dark

I painted these for no particular reason other than to paint and try a few new techniques I've been working with lately. It was nice to also catch up with some new and old stencils.

Zebra Night

Though one of my sisters did want a painting for her office which has no window, maybe 1 or 2 of these might find a home there!

Sandpiper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com