Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rabbit Tales

"Rabbit Tales" (Spray 1 of 10) - Nicole Tattersall

"Rabbit Tales" is the piece that I have up at the A3 Small Artworks Show at For Walls. You may remember the sneak peek for this picece from a few days ago. The opening for the show was just last night, but if you missed it you still have a few weeks to check it out.

The good news is that this piece has found a home. It had a little red dot on it before the official opening which I was delighted to hear about when I arrived at the gallery last night.

"Rabbit Tales" features Nickel my rabbit holding a book, the stencil is based on a photo that was taken especially for the purpose. When I got home after the opening I promptly gave her some strawberries (her favorite).

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Nicole! Do you sell prints of your work? >:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,

    Thank you, I'll tell Nickel, I'm sure the big bunny girl will be stoaked!

    Yes, I do sell prints via Red Bubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall though if you hold your mouse over Shop on the top row of tabs you'll notice some other places that stock my goods too!

    I've all just started to limit the amount of times a stencil is sprayed creating a final piece. If your interested in an original feel free to email me.

    Cheers,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece! Congratulations on the sale and congratulations to Nickel!!!

    Bianca
    www.championofthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bianca,

    Thank you! I've also passed the message on in the form of a small carrot to Nickel.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com