Monday, November 1, 2010

Illustration Friday

Illustration Friday is a weekly illustration challenge and I wish I had more time so that I could participate in it more often.

For those new to Illustration Friday, a topic is posted every Friday and then participants have all week to come up with their own interpretation and are able to link it back to the Illustration Friday Website. For me it's all in the name of fun and it gets me thinking about topics that generally I wouldn't illustrate or think about. Even if I don't get the time to create something, I enjoy flicking through those that have.

The last one I was in was "Spooky" with an older illustration "Ahhh..."


To find out more about Illustration Friday visit www.illustrationfriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com