Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Curvy 7 - Sydney Exhibition


Recently I gave you a sneak peak of the 5 pieces to be shown in the Galleries in Sydney for the launch of CURVY 7 and MUSCLE UP. Here they are and they can be seen in the flesh at the Incu Mens store in the Galeries, where should you choose to can purchase them to hang on your wall at home or give as gift. If you can't make it you can also check out cards and prints of these works on my Redbubble page.

This is the first time I've worked with wooden boxes, rather than on canvas or paper, and I very much enjoyed the process and outcome. I'm starting to use more mixed mediums with my stencil works, for these pieces I used watercolour, spray enamel and pencil, taking a slightly different approach than usual. As I haven't sprayed some of these stencils for a while, it was like visiting old friends!

Indian Muntjac

Humming Bird

Surfing Dreams (Spray 3 of 10)

Pink Flamingo (Spray 8 of 10)

Umbrella Days

The display which will run from 19 November to the 1 January transforms the Galeries into a literal gallery space of iconic artwork from a selection of Curvy 7’s artists.

For more information about CURVY head to www.facebook.com/pages/CURVY/361600850813 and for infomration about the Galeries visit www.thegaleries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com