Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Round Up


What were people keen to read, view, and smile at this month on my blog... well... here are the top five...
  • A3 - Small Art Show - "A3" is a Small Art Show opening at For Walls Gallery featuring over 50 artists from around Australia and overseas
  • A Moment To Pause - Photographer: Sarah Louise Johnson
  • 2011 Calendar - For each year I like to create a calendar and 2011 is no different
  • Hints and Tips - Twitter - 10 guidelines of etiquette relating to twitter that I feel are worth jotting down
  • Introducing Three.. - To help me pay the vet bills, I've gone through my art stock pile and have done a clean out, posting some artworks for sale through my shop on Made It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com