Friday, October 29, 2010

Luke Taaffe Wants Your Shorts

T&C_1

Artist Luke Taaffe will pay for your old Quicksilver board shorts... yes you heard me... old worn out board shorts... why? Well I don't really know but I'm keen to find out!


"If you have or know someone with any original Quiksilver boardies or any boardies from the day, throw me an email and I will offer some good coin for them. I don't the high tech philosophy behind 'performance boardshorts' these days. Boardshorts are meant to look bright, loud, sit well above the knee and give you a rash if worn all day. Stretch Boardies = Thumbs Down" - Luke Taaffe

For details visit www.luketaaffe.com/2010/10/your-boardshorts-are-wanted.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com