Monday, October 18, 2010

A3 - Small Art Show

"A3" is a Small Art Show opening at For Walls Gallery featuring over 50 artists from around Australia and overseas coming together to submit A3 sized work, with a portion of sales going towards the charity, Room to Read.

Currently I'm working on my piece for the show which will feature the first of my limited edition stencils. Yes, as of recently I've made the decision that any stencil I cut will only be sprayed 10 times plus an artists proof. As I'm just starting to the design I'll just give you a heads up if your into cute bunnies doing cute things then you'll want to keep your eyes open if you want to get your hands on an original. It will feature my very own honey bunny Nickel.

I look forward to seeing you for drinks on Wednesday 17 November from 6-8pm for the opening of "A3".

Melbourne
For Walls Gallery
Miss Libertine
34 Franklin Street, Melbourne
Exhibition Opening: Wednesday 17 November, 6pm - 8pm
Exhibition: Wednesday 17 November - Wednesday 10 December
Website: www.misslibertine.com.au or www.smallartshow.com
Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157318337632159&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com