Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2011 Calendar

For each year I like to create a calendar and 2011 is no different. Though if your keen on hanging one on your wall or giving one as a gift you'd be best quick, it's not a limited edition though I only plan to have a small print run.

My 2011 calendar is A6 in size, printed on 300gsm recycled card, features a selection of my artworks, bound using a bulldog clip and is packaged in recyclable cellophane.

You can buy them through:
Leeloo
• Kids in Berlin
My Made It shop
• From my stall at the North Melbourne Market (24 Oct & 7 Nov) and Mulgrave Market (19 Dec)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com