Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blackbook - Everfresh

This is the event I've been waiting for, since I first heard about this book by the guys at Everfresh I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for the launch night. The artists that make up Everfresh each one has their own style and yet as a collective one style.

Having not yet turned a single page in the book, I'm making a bold statement by saying "This is a book that belongs on the shelf of every Melbournenite and Sydneynite who even has a spark of an interest in street art". Though I believe that once I have turned a page or two I'll stand by that statement 110%.

As part of the official release of the Limited Edition ‘EVERFRESH: BLACKBOOK’ this Friday night there will be artist signings, installation artworks, limited edition photographic prints by 
Josh Robenstone & live DJ’s and YES you can also purchase a copy of the book too!

Melbourne
1000 £ Bend
361 Lt Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
When: Friday 3 September, 6pm - 11pm
Website: www.everfreshstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com