Saturday, August 28, 2010

Patchworked - Sneak Peek

I'm one for keeping a few secrets up my sleeve, however as a little treat, above are some sneak peeks at three of my works that I'll be showing at "Patchworked", my first ever Melbourne solo exhibition.

I honestly have to say that I've not gone into an exhibition of this scale before feeling this relaxed. I've been really enjoying the creative process and can't wait to get some of the bigger pieces finished. I get the feeling that I'll have more pieces that what I need, but I think that's a better position to be in, than having too little amount of works.

Patchworked - Solo Show
At Large Gallery
208 High St, Northcote, Victoria
Exhibition Opening: Friday 17 September 2010, 6pm - 9pm
Exhibition: Friday 17 September - Thursday 30 September 2010
Website: www.atlargegallery.com or www.nicoletattersall.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I'm moving to Melbourne next Monday, so I'll definitely come to your show!
    Looking forward to it,
    Sara
    herman & ivy
    http://hermanandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,

    That's fab news! I look forward to seeing you at the opening!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com