Monday, August 2, 2010

Back In Oz

I'm back in Australia after my 2 week trip to Europe where I visited the towns and cities of Weimar, Quedlinburg, Potsdam, Berlin, Grossenketen, Emmen Zoo, Baltrum, Bremen, Oldenburg, Ahlhorner Fischteiche, Utrecht, Antwerp, Paris, Reims, Chateau de Sedan (castle), Burg Eltz (castle) and Frankfurt. All in the countries of Germany, Netherlands, France, Belgium, and Luxemburg.
From all that traveling I now have well over 700 photos to go through and sort out, once that's done I'll put together some posts with them, sharing stories from my trip.

This trip unintenially has also inspired me for some of my works for my solo show coming up at At Large Gallery in September. I can't wait to wait to put pen to paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com