Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ruby & Sage

My birthday was all the way back in April, however even though it's now July I've received two wonderful belated presents that were well worth the wait. One of which was a lovely bangle, similar to the one pictured above, made by the two girls at Ruby and Sage.

One half of Ruby and Sage is non other than fellow artist Megan Dell who I did the duo exhibition "Split Personalities" exhibition with earlier this year and many many more group shows since then!

Their Resin Jewelry is just divine so please do if you have a chance say hi to them at one of the many markets they go to (including Rose Street Artist Markets in Fitzroy), or check out their stuff online at www.rubyandsage.com.au

2 comments:

  1. that's a pretty neat bracelet - are the feathers painted on?

    I saw that you commented on a recent post of Rumi's at Fashion Toast and I thought that you might be interested in my post where I did a DIY body chain: http://www.fvncy.com/2010/06/tied-up.html

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    The girls from Ruby and Sage has placed actual feathers inside the resin. Which gives it such a lovely look when there is light behind it.

    The body chain looks neat, don't know if I could pull it off though, but you look fab in it!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com