Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Article - Thread Den presents the North Melbourne 'Rockstar' Market

Recently on Three Thousand Marissa Shirbin gave me a honorary mention in her write up about the last North Melbourne Market. It only came to my attention the other night when I was having dinner at my cousin's and he told me about it.

For those who don't know of Three Thousand and live in Melbourne, it's a good place to start for when looking for things to do, see and hear.

So many nice surprises of late of people writing nice things about my artwork and stuff. Makes a girl like me all warm and fuzzy inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com