Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hints + Tips - Where To Sell Artwork Online Part 1

Every so often I get asked "where can I sell my art online?", which is why over the next few weeks I'll be introducing a few of the many options that are available to artists and creative people. I personally like to keep it down to a few online places for myself, so that I can easily manage my inventory, pricing and transactions. Which is why I think it is good to look at the many options out there to pick the one that suits you best.

1000Markets.com
Listing on 1000 Markets is free and the sales fee is 5.5%+$0.50 for each transaction. 1000 Markets feels more like a store but it is clean and user friendly.

Artfire.com
Artfire gives artists basic use of their tools to sell online for free. They do offer an upgrade to access many more features for $15.95 monthly.

Bigcartel.com
Big Cartel is not a marketplace, but instead sells the tools to do it yourself. The price ranges from free to $20.00 monthly + transaction fees associated with using PayPal.

1 comment:

  1. Those are very handy tips. thank you so much for posting. Have a pleasant day!
    Small Business IT

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com