Monday, April 19, 2010

Vintage Mother's Day Clip Art

Over at Just Something I Made, they've some very funky retro Mother’s Day Clip Art and if that wasn't good enough you can download it for FREE! Just simply visit www.justsomethingimade.blogspot.com/2010/04/motherlode-free-vintage-mothers-day.html.

*Please note I use to have an image with this post but I've had other websites using the image without crediting Just Something I Made. Hence I have removed the image in respect to the talented lady behind Just Something I Made.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so cool and timely. Mother's day is coming up. I wish I'm half as talented as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan, however the Mother's Day retro clip art isn't mine, it was created by 'Just Something I Made'.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com