Thursday, April 22, 2010

Turns Out...

That besides me being a huge Jeff Koons fan, I now as of today equally adore Emily Floyd who created the two works pictured above. I've been adoring these two pieces which are in Melbourne, Emily's home city, for at least a year and talking about them every so often. Yet, it never dawned on me to search who the artist(s) was, nor did I think they were by the same artist.

So Emily Floyd you've joined to small handful of sculpture artists whose work inspire me and I wish to publicly thank you for that.

From now on I'll pay a bit more attention to the works I like and research the artists alot sooner that a year down the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com