Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Home of Beci Orpahn

I woke up this morning to find a little treat at the Design Files by writter Lucy Feagins. A look into the home of Melbourne's very own Beci Orpin. It's so gorgeous and so very very Melbourne, I love it!

Oddly enough it comes at a perfect time when I'm thinking about tackling all my stuff I still have lying around from after moving house about a month ago. It's got me all inspired to clean and sort!

Also whilst on the topic of all things Beci, she now has an online shoppe which is pretty swish looking and for those who have not yet checked out her blog it's well worth the read, over several cups of tea.

2 comments:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com