Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hints + Tips - Pencil Drawings

Every so I look at websites and books that offer advice on drawing and illustration as I see doing so an important part of my own creative growth.

I recently came across a very insightful blog/website that offered advice of drawing with pencils. It's called Only Pencil and is written by the beautifully talented Lisandro Peña, you can find it a www.onlypencil.com/blog. The tutorials are very well composed and easy to follow and I think that no matter which level your at with you drawing skill you'll find something worth noting, that will improve your own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com