Monday, April 19, 2010

Down The Rabbit Hole

For my birthday which was recently I received tickets to go and see 'Alice In Wonderland' at IMAX last Saturday, and I loved it! It was everything I expected and more. The details in the set had me going gaga, and the dresses... I want!

I had seen time and time again the images and the trailers for the film, I went in knowing not the expect 'Alice in Wonderland' or 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' but a combination of both and a journey similar to Hook or the Never Ending Story II. I was expecting it to be Tim Burton-fied and I was not at all disappointed.

I had heard that some people have found it scary, I think otherwise. In true fairy-tale style and nature this was tame by far. I think Tim Burton could of taken it up another notch of darkness/avant-garde with out too much of an issue. Though in saying that I would highly recommend that any children under 13 be accompanied by an adult.

To view all things 'Alice In Wonderland' visit www.adisney.go.com/disneypictures/aliceinwonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com