Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Woods & Fields

Every so often I come across a store I just love, after much window shopping of Woods & Fields on Sydney Road in Brunswick I finally went in just a few weeks ago. I ended up purchasing what is now my most favorite hoodie! This store is now one of my favorites at the moment. I look forward to stopping by there again soon.

"Our name is an ode to the natural spaces in the world. Woods and fields are the things of storybooks and imagination for most urban dwellers. Sadly the less that such folk think of them the more rapidly these spaces get engulfed and obliterated by nothingness and excess. Believe in fairies? Vampires? Spirit animals? Well we believe in woods and fields and the natural magics they contain. So we are doing what we can to help them stick around." - Woods & Fields

You can find them at 355 Sydney Road, Brunswick or online at www.woodsandfields.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com