Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Update: El Mar Mi Alma (The Sea My Soul)

Now some good news.... my boards finally made it to Byron Bay for 'El Mar Mi Alma (The Sea My Soul)' at Retrospect Galleries. For those who plan to see it I did only sent up four of the six pieces that were on display here in Melbourne, as I didn't have enough room to pack them all into the one box.

I have to say a huge thank you so everyone at Retrospect Galleries as I think I almost drove them crazy with all of my questions of where it was, and also to No Vacancy Gallery here in Melbourne as they were the picking up point.

You can also check out the exhibition online at www.retrospectgalleries.com/exhibitions/el-mar-mi-alma-the-sea-my-soul where you can view all the works in the exhibition including the my boards that finally made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com