Thursday, February 18, 2010

'This Little Piggy' - Re-cap

Recently I've gotten into the habit of not blogging about works until after the opening of the exhibition they are in, since 'This Little Piggy' has been, I can now share with you the little piggy that I made for the exhibition, which was shown alongside with the originals of 'Yikes!' and 'Ahhh...' at China Heights.

I wish I could of made it to Sydney for the exhibition, as all the pictures I've seen make it look so amazing! To see what I mean check out:
• www.flickr.com/photos/art4friends/sets/72157623307662197
• www.flickr.com/photos/pearled

The lovely Rebecca Murphy who curated the whole show (big pat on the back) will also be placing the pigs and artworks from the exhibition online for sale in the very near future, keep your eyes peeled.

1 comment:

  1. your work got hung on a pillar in the middle of the gallery :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/47606567@N04/4364515091/

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com