Friday, February 19, 2010

'Split Personalities' - Thank you!

Last night was the long awaited opening of 'Split Personalities', the duo exhibition I've been working on with Megan Dell which is now currently on at No Vacancy Gallery until 5 March.

For me personally I would like to thank the following people for all their help and support, without it I may not of achieved what I had managed to achieve:
• My Family and Close Friends
• Megan Dell
• No Vacancy Gallery
• Luke at Fuel Magazine
• Scott and Paul at Outereef
• Trevor King
• Leeloo
• Creative Womens Circle
• We Make Stuff Good
• Senior Art Supplies
• Barkly Framers

.... and of coarse everyone who has wished me luck for this exhibition, been supportive of my work and who have just make things wonderful (including the people at the local bottle shop for having cider to purchase so I can drink it whilst painting)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! Proverbs says "A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul." Well-done you! -Jg.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com