Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introducing 3...

Being that it is the first 'Introducing 3...' for 2010 I'm thinking that listing three things that I plan to achieve this year would be more than suitable.

1. To reduce my inbox to no more than 20 emails. This will be a tough one as right now I think I've well over 300 in there. If anyone has any tips they would be more than appreciated.

2. For my exhibition with Megan Dell at No Vacancy which opens in February to be a success. I know I don't have much control of it but one can dream and hope, right?

3. To go surfing at least once every two weeks. This is something I've let slide a little at the end of 2009 and oh how I miss the time just doing nothing but enjoying the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com