Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hints + Tips - Title For A Painting

What's in a name? For me my artworks are generally titled with the name of the stencil and then something that is unique to that painting. An example is that the one featured above is titled Zebra Wallpaper. I also will sometimes name a style and utilise that when titling my works. So you may see works being titled Animal Design - Tree Kangaroo and Animal Design - Dolphin.

Recently I was thinking I should think more about the titles of my artworks which is how I came across this article titled How to Pick a Title or Name for a Painting and thought that it may worth sharing.

Do you have any tips or advice on how to title or name artworks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com