Monday, December 7, 2009

Where Have I Been?

A huge apology to everyone for pretty much dropping off the face of the blogging planet. I've been in-between jobs, moved house and had the No Vacancy Art & Design market which ran over last Friday to Sunday.

I'm still getting myself out of boxes and settling into my new job, which so far I'm just loving! The market has been and gone which is why you'll notice some new items popping up in my online store over the coming days.

My next big projects are a little something that I'm working on for WSPA which will be launched in January and also my duo exhibition with Megan Dell at No Vacancy Gallery in February.

Though never fear as I plan to keep blogging all the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com