Monday, December 21, 2009

Nightmare Before Christmas Series 1 Trading Figure Set

Generally I'm not one to collect toys or figurines, however when in Villain the other week at QV I came across this set of 6 characters from Tim Buton's Nightmare Before Christmas and I couldn't help myself and I ended up getting Shock and Zero. Others in the series are Jack Skellington, Sally, Lock and Barrelm Dr. Finkelstein and Oogie Boogie.

They are small at just 2 to 4-inches, with each being highly detailed and easy to put together in a matter of minutes. Just snap them together and create a scene from the movie! Each box is individually packaged and labeled so you will always know what you are getting! Which is always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com