Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mint?

Last night whilst at the 'Introducing Jane Bell Lane' I popped into Villain and out I came with two gorgeous tins of mints by Hint Mint. Which is perfect for me as I have a little secret thing for collecting mint tins. These ones are actually pretty special as they are limited edition and feature works by the likes of Shag, Gary Baseman and other artists which are not pictured above.

I just think these make such wonderful stocking stuffers and I would be more delighted to be given one this Christmas. So which ones did I get for myself? Shag - Holiday Peppermint and James Jean - Holiday Peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com