Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Can't Believe It's Not 696

On Sunday December 13th when 696 close their doors for the year, it will sadly be for the last time.

You may remember a while ago I use to have my works there. The girls at 696 played such a huge part in me getting my foot in the door and getting together the confidence to show my works in the big city. I'm sure this is the same for many other artists out there too.

On Saturday 13 December they are throwing a party to say goodbye to the gallery/space that provides many memeories for many people and to celebrate their new start as an Artist Representation Agency.

So make sure you come and say goodbye to a Melbourne art institution for body painted models, live music by Richie 1250 & The Brides of Christ and Mr Crispe and the Wildman, and of course art from some of your favourite 696 artists!

Melbourne
696
696 Sydney Road, Brunswick
Event: Saturday 13 December, 6pm - 10pm
Website: www.696.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com