Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hints + Tips - Create Your Mailing List

Over at Art Biz Blog they talk about how to create your mailing list, which is so very useful. Some other advice that I would like add to it to help you out with your own mailing list is:

• I noticed that at a recent market that if I had my business cards out there were few people signing up to my mailing but when I took my business cards away I had alot more people signing up to mailing list. This means that I'm guaranteed to have at least one more contact with them and not just be another business card in the bottom of a handbag. In saying that I did still have business cards on me should they ask for one.

• When sending out emails always BBC your contacts, as you've worked hard for your mailing list. You don't want to just go giving it away do you?

• Don't bombard your contacts every few days. I send out one newsletter at the end of every month that re-caps what I've been up to and what I'm working towards. Only if there is something very last minute that I'll send something out in-between newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com