Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wild In The Parks Tour 2009/10 Poster

Every so often I come across a poster that makes me all giddy with delight, this just so happens to be one of them. I love the colours, the context, the style and the overall feel of it. Men in wife beaters eating hot dogs, whilst wearing animal suits and standing on skateboards, and then you notice that it's a poster/ad for Volcom Stone's Wild In The Parks Tour 2009/10.

I can't seem to find out who the artist is, if anyone knows please tell me.

If you want more info about the skateboarding tour head to www.volcom.com/witp/chooseUsIntl.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com