Thursday, November 19, 2009

What To Wear?

I've been reading about how excited all the artists are who are in Once Upon, about the opening tonight, some are even posting about what they plan to wear.

Sadly for me I'll not be able to make it as I still have works to complete for a few exhibitions I've coming up. Tonight in particular I'll be putting the wiring on the back of my pieces for Petits Travaux to be placed in the post tomorrow. So for me, this is what I'll be wearing tonight whilst putting the finishing touches on. Very different to the pretty outfits that the artists attending Once Upon tonight will be wearing.

It is a very odd feeling to be miles away whilst your works will be on display infront of lots and lots of people, this is something that I've started to grow use to, on the night of the openings I can't make, I'll have a glass of wine to celebrate all the hard work... I think tonight a glass of bubbly is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com