Saturday, October 31, 2009

One Night Stand - Art Auction

When asked by both Rachee and Mj if I had any pieces around that I wanted to put in the auction artists and Sketch City I leaped at it, as recently I've moved most of my works into a storage unit as I no longer have the space for them. I'll be putting in 5 pieces some are my earlier works that I created back in 2006 and some are newer being painted early this year.

Some of the other artists involved are Rachee Renaee, Ben Howe, Sirendoll, Mishap, Megan Dell, Guz, Gadzee and plenty of others.

Funds will be raised by an auction of art pieces conducted bt the well known Ol Uncle Dave from Court Jester who has a good sense of humor and to create an exciting atmosphere there will also be music to.

Melbourne
Dazzleland Studios (Sketch City)
25 Eastment Street, Northcote
When: Wednesday 18 November, 7pm - 11pm
Website: www.sketchcity.com.au
Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189649346527&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com