With the weather getting a bit warmer here in Melbourne I thought it suitable to share My Ultimate Iced Mocha Coffee recipe for to also enjoy!
• 6 teaspoons of instant coffee
• 4 teaspoons of chocolate powder
• 1 1/2 - 2 cups of milk
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 6 ice cubes
• 4 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
• Tall glass(es)
1. Place all ingredients with only 3 generous scoops of ice cream into the blender, blend until smooth.
2. Pour the contents of the blender into each glass.
3. Place a small scoop of ice cream in each glass.
4. Garnish with a dusting of chocolate powder and had a straw to serve.
Depending on size of glasses makes 2 - 4 servings
• Dissolve coffee and sugar in a small cup of hot and add as the last ingredient to the blender.
• Rather than vanilla ice cream use coffee or chocolate flavoured.