Sunday, November 1, 2009

Introducing 3...

With so many exhibitions that I'm preparing for I thought that I would share with you 3 ways that I stay on top of things...
I use i-cal on my Mac and set reminders for when certain sections of a piece or a task needs to be done. This I also sync with my....
... mobile phone so that at a quick glance when out and about I get check when things are requires or what milestones I've set, whether it be something as simple as putting the base colours down on a canvas.
A the biggest thing of them all is time, I like to set myself an allocated amount of time to do things, eg. 1 hr of cutting stencils followed by 1.5 hr of painting for Once Upon. It helps to keep me focused.

2 comments:

  1. You sound so organised! I am always running around like a headless chicken and never get the time to do the things I really want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, I also have those headless chicken moments too. Though using these tools helps to keep it to a minimum.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com