Saturday, October 24, 2009

What I've been Up To - Sneak Peak

Other than being busy preparing for the up and coming 'Once Upon' exhibition by Leeloo, I've also been preparing for a family exhibition, 'Smalls Show' at Retrospect Galleries, 'This Little Piggy' curated by Rebbecca Murphy and the duo show I'm doing with Megan Dell at No Vacancy Gallery in February next year 'Split Personalities'.

Here is a sneak peek at some of the pieces I've been working on. Do note that some are complete and some are still works in progress.

This Little Piggy

Once Upon

Smalls Show

Spilt Personalities

1 comment:

  1. That's tantalising.
    I wish I could pop to Australia to see the finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com