Thursday, October 8, 2009

Start Of Each Month

With the start of each month I've two things I like to do:

1) Turn over to the new month on my 'Some Type Of Wonderful' 2009 calendar that resides on my wall to show the next exciting piece for the year.

2) Change my desktop background to the latest one to be downloaded from Note Maker, generally they are designed by one of my favorite stationery companies, O-check. Each month they offer a new desktop background featuring a small calendar for that month.
If you want to download or check out the one for October (pictured above) head to www.notemaker.com.au/collections/new-arrivals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com