Thursday, October 22, 2009

Humane Chain and Handle With Care - Update 2

A while ago I posted about the 'Humane Chain' a campaign against the transport of livestock to the Middle East. the campaign is being driven by Handle with Care and the Humane Chain. To date over 12,000 people, including myself, have joined the chain and sent letters/emails to local MP's expressing our concerns regarding the transport of livestock over such long distances.

As part of my commitment to the campaign I was going to create 3 illustrations which when all complete the originals would be auctioned off via e-bay, with 100% of profits going towards WSPA one of the organisations behind this campaign.
This is taking a little longer than expected and I've only still managed to get one completed, the other two are on their way, I promise!
Handle with Care’ is the first of the illustrations that is completed. I’ve made cards, and prints of the illustrations which are available through Red Bubble, with 100% of profits going towards WSPA, one of the organisations behind this campaign.

To find out more about the Humane Chain visit www.join.humanechain.org or www.humanechain.blogspot.com or www.handlewithcare.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com