Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For Print Only


'FPO
is a blog dedicated to both the visual stimulus and the detailing of the development and production of printed matter: Annual reports, books, business cards, stationery suites, collateral materials, posters, packaging and anything else where ink meets substrate.'-FPO

In my day-to-day work I create items mainly for print, though due to the retail like nature of work I don't get to create such gorgeous pieces that are shown on FPO. So I live the dream every so often by browsing through their beautiful website reading about how long a job took, who the target audience is and how much it cost.

If you love looking at well put together printed items www.underconsideration.com/fpo is for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that! It's lovelty to see examples of imaginatve and creative printing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Alison! I just love that site I simply had to share it!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com