Monday, September 7, 2009

'Vagabonds Boneyard' - SMC3

Open Letter To The Boys At 'Oh Really Gallery'

Dear Boys at Oh Really
Gallery,

Please stop having such kick-arse shows every few weeks that make me want to leave Melbourne just to see them! It's simply not fair, not fair I tell you!

Cheers,
Nicole
x

If you're not like me and you are in Sydney make your way to Oh Really Gallery this Wednesday to see what I can imagine to be an amazing installation by street artist SMC3 titled
'Vagabonds Boneyard'.

Sydney

Oh Really Gallery
55 Enmore Road, Newtown
Opening Night: Wednesday 9 September, 6pm onwards
Exhibition: Wednesday 9 September until they pack it down.
Website: www.ohreallymagazine.com

4 comments:

  1. waaah! your art is fantastic!!! you are a great illustrator and better yet a Melbournian!!
    thank you for your kind comments and the feature!

    i'll have to visit one of your exhibitions if i come down to Melbz =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Maie Maie and thank you for liking my artwork.

    I've some good news for you! The guys at Oh Really Gallery in Newtown have a collection of some of my works so until your next trip to Melbourne you'll be able to see some pieces in their gorgeous gallery space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is so good! You'll HAVE to see it :) thank you for adding me to your top 10 to read list, I'm very flattered + really appreciate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly being in Melbourne I weren't be able to see it : (

    Your more than welcome! your blog is just so adorable.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com