Friday, September 25, 2009

Guess who's new to the Leeloo family?

Me! I was so excited when I found out just over a month ago that I was accepted to be apart of Leeloo an online store that sells works by the likes of My Charlie Girl, Our Tea Party, Peppermint Mag, Ali J and Rebecca Murphy. I wanted to tell you as soon as I knew, but I had to be patient and wait until everything up on the site.

To check out my items in this gorgeous online store head to www.leeloo.com.au/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=82

This also means that I'll be apart of the 'Once Upon' exhibition to be held at the aMbush Gallery in Sydney from Thursday 19th November. Also in the exhibition is Bec Winnel (My Charlie Girl), Alicia Rosam (Ali J), Tabitha Patterson (Tabitha Emma) and Jessica Hyde (truth.be.told)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com